In a nutshell, RollMatic doors operate in the same way as roller shutters.
They lift vertically and roll up and down so again they don’t protrude into the driveway. Unlike other types of garage door, they don’t require tracking, so give you more space inside the garage. Instead they form a compact roll above the garage door opening, so suitable headroom is required.
RollMatic garage door features:
- Good insulation – each profile is filled with polyurethane rigid foam
- Can be fitted with glazing and ventilation grilles
- Timeless ribbed design available in 9 RAL colours and 2 Decograin surfaces
- Integral safety features as standard
- Wear-resistant bearing rings for longevity and quiet operation
- Wind locks as standard
- Integrated mechanical anti-lift kit to prevent forced entry
- Automatic operation using Hormann ProMatic or SupraMatic operating gear
- Matching side doors available
For more information about RollMatic garage doors contact Ian Fisk or click here to download the Hormann Rollmatic Brochure